Monday, October 4, 2010

Vacation Tote, etc


I have added a couple more things to my shop. I am having fun making things out of my head and actually building them. This Vacation Tote is really pretty. I am thinking of keeping it ;-).









I recently stopped at a yard sale full of a bunch of nothing. The selection was really a "lets see if we can sell our junk" type, but there was one box that held treasures to include this vintage blue Thermos. When I asked about the items, the woman told me her aunt was just too old to live alone any longer and that this box was holding some of her "stuff". I was so excited to pick through it and find a few things that were really neat. I found an old book, a cupcake tin (which I had been looking for) and a few other things.
 The best part is I only spent pennies for most of it.

1 comment:

threeaspens said...

I love the bag and I love the thermos. So cool! By the way, I always get a kick out of the word verification. this one is, "hoomo". Isn't that funny? :)

Private Lakefront Cabins

 Want a cabin on a lake? These are not easy to find especially here out West. One great secret.... there are still a few private cabins on C...